Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Process of Sanctification

THE PROCESS OF SANCTIFICATION

 Lord, I’ve been doing some things lately,

That I know are not from you...

They’re from that old part of me

That’s somehow getting through

 

Sanctification can’t come

Fast enough for me

It seems to be from my own self

That I most need to get free

 

Teach me to walk in the spirit Lord,

To Talk and listen in it too

Help me to call on Your wisdom

Before I attempt to do

 

Anything to anyone

That won’t bear witness of

My faith and hope and the provision

Of Your Grace and Your Love.

 

“In fact, I don’t understand why I act the way I do. I don’t do what I know is right. I do the things I hate.” CEV Rom. 7:15 “For that which I do I allow not, for what I would, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I.” KJV

2nd Thess. 2:13 “God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and the belief of the truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment