Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy in trials






Hold onto Jesus  
And don’t let go
For there will be trails 
 The bible says so
They’re given for a purpose. 
 It’s part of His plan
You're to count them all joy  
And rejoice if you can
Knowing that going through them  
Your faith’s in a test
And patience is the reward  
With which God wants to bless.
YOU for persevering and not giving in   
To the temptations that surround you,  
The subtle call of sin.
So stand fast my brethren  
And resist the evil one...
Looking unto Jesus  
And all that He’s done.
See, He was all God,
But he was also all Man,
He’s already won the victory  
So that you can
GLORIFY HIM  
While you simply sail through
All of life’s storms  
When they seem to engulf you
Knowing that the testing of your faith 
 Makes you stronger
And that patience is making you perfect,
In case He tarries longer
   God said Christ in You....that means if He did it ... so can we...He said I will send you a Helper a Comforter. Greater is He that is in you than He who is in the world. I think we sometimes forget this, this was God reminding me that ... I CAN...I MUST...I WILL... ~Diana Marsh
...

No comments:

Post a Comment