Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wave of Resistance



THE WAVE OF RESISTANCE

There are times all I want to do is crawl into my bed
Sink down into my pillow and pull the covers up over my head
It’s like I need to rest my mind from the battle it’s thinking
Occasionally there’s a positive thought, but most of them are stinking
There’s such a tension in the air, outside my homemade tent
Lord hide me here till I’m humble enough to repent
Of anything I’ve done or any actions I haven’t taken
I all my defenses to come down, my memory to be shaken
Search out my heart Lord, make sure there’s nothing I’m hiding
From You or anyone else who’s worthy of my confiding
The sins of my past so that I may be forgiven
Create in me a clean heart that I may go on living
A healthy, wholesome, joyful life full of your love and peace,
There is a wave of resistance here I need Your help to release
The power that you’ve given me, the victory over strife…
That enables me to make my bed, so that I can get on with my life

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you. Acts 1:8

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations. Rev. 2:26

But when the multitudes saw it, they marveled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men. Matt. 9:8




No comments:

Post a Comment